SEARCH

domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

DJ LAZY K - SUMMER NONSENSE

Hi,

another mixtape and this time it's DJ Lazy K, and the name is: "Summer Nonsense". I was listening to it right now, and it's FIRE, this DJ is one of the best female DJ's of all time, for me the best along with DJ Jazzy Joyce.

So, enjoy it!!





















Side A

1. Mobb Deep - Quiet Storm Nas - I Will Survive b/w Puff Daddy 2000
2. Nore - Triple Threat Trina Shut Yo Face, Eminem - Just Don't Give A... b/w Memphis Bleek - Memphis Bleek Is
3. Lil' Kim, Nas - I Want To Talk b/w Swizz Beats
4. Missy - She's A Bitch b/w Busta Rhymes - Dangerous
5. Capone & Noreaga - TONY (Lazy K Mix)
6. Big Pun - I Ain't A Playa, Jay Z - Who You Wit, Drag On - Ride Or Die b/w Nore - Oh No
7. DMX - Get At Me Dog, Ja Rule - Hola, Foxy Brown - Hot Spot b/w Lil' Cease - Play Around
8. Jay Z - Can I Get A (Lazy K Mix)
9. Nas - Hate Me Now b/w Rahzel - All I Know
10. Deborah Cox - It's Over Now (Lazy K Mix)
11. K-Ci & JoJo - Life (Lazy K Mix)
12. Treach - Jamboree b/w Nature - Nature's Shine
13. Nature - Nature's Shine, Keith Sweat - Just A Touch, Method Man - The Beginning b/w Lil' Kim - Crush On You
14. Nore - Oh No b/w Jay Z - Money, Cash, Hoes
15. Jay Z - Money Ain't A Thang b/w Q-Tip - Violator
16. Method Man - M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN (RMX) b/w Foxy Brown - 4,5,6, Mobb Deep - Drop A Gem On 'Em
17. Kelly Price feat. Da Brat - Secret Love b/w Foxy Brown - Hot Spot, My Life
18. Case - I Gotcha b/w Puff Daddy

Side B

1. Brandy feat. Mase - Top Of The World b/w Slick Rick - Street Talking
2. Janet Jackson . If I Was Your Girl b/w Jay Z - Face Off
3. Faith Evans - All Night Long b/w Naughty By Nature - Live Or Die
4. Michael Jackson b/w Redman - Da Goodness
5. Brandy - Baby Baby b/w Lox
6. Dru Hill - How Deep Is Your Love b/w Nas - Dr. Knockboots
7. Total feat. DMX b/w Mobb Deep - Quiet Storm
8. Janet and Blackstreet - Boyfriend (Lazy K Mix)
9. Janet Jackson - Always Work It Out (Lazy K Mix)
10. Total - Sittin' Home b/w Raekwon Inst.
11. Monica - Angel b/w Method Man - Shadowboxing
12. TLC - Scrubs (Lazy K Mix)
13. Mary J. Blige - My Love (Jay-Z) (Lazy K Mix)
14. I Like It b/w Naughty By Nature - All By My Lonely, Brand Nubian - Back Up Off The Wall
15. Davina - So Good b/w Eminem - My Name Is
16. Mya - It's All About Me b/w Jay Z - Nigga What, Nigga Who
17. BONUS TRACKS


HIP HOP FOREVER

Me